Dental Implants in Orlando For A Complete Beautiful Smile
Finding a long-term solution for replacing damaged or missing teeth has become much more highly preferred by dental patients – and Woodlands Lake Dental is here to help. Our dental implants are designed to provide you with the feeling of comfort and security, as well as saving you more money in the long run thanks to being a long-lasting tooth replacement solution.
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is made up of three primary components:
- The Implant: This is the part that resemble a screw and is inserted into the gums to serve as a permanent base and root-replacement. The implant helps to keep the prosthetic tooth sturdier and more stable for a long period of time.
- The Abutment: The abutment is the connecting piece that attaches the implant to the artificial tooth. Abutments can be a permanent piece but is also removable and replaceable if needed.
- The Artificial Tooth: The final component of a dental implant is, of course, the artificial tooth prosthetic, such as a crown. Our crowns are designed to match your existing teeth for a more natural appearance and smile.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Choosing Woodlands Lake Dental for all of your dental implant needs comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Providing teeth replacements that behave and look like natural teeth
- Helping to support surrounding and adjacent teeth and maintaining greater stability
- Preventing potential issues such as bone loss and gum disease