DA Job Description
We are looking for a full-time, energetic team player who has an "all-in" attitude and commitment to the health of our team and patients! The right person must be goal-oriented, self-motivated, able to take direction and comfortable with change and new ideas. Our team upholds an excellent environment and the right person for this position must add to it!
- Proficiency and confidence in provisional crown and bridge fabrication.
- Proficiency and confidence in treatment plan and case presentation.
- Supports patient care by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials.
- Supports patient care by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patients.
- Adept at pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts and fabricating aesthetically pleasing temporary restorations.
- Provides information to and educates patients by answering questions and requests.
- Cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Anticipates doctor’s needs inset-ups, suction, and the passing of instruments and materials.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information and personal health information (PHI) confidential.
- Documents dental care services by thorough charting in patient records.
- Performs procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
- Conserves resources by using and maintaining dental equipment and supplies per manufacturer’s recommendations to accomplish results.
- Adeptness in Intra Oral photography.
- Practice management software knowledge.
- Ensures OSHA compliance with the sterilization of instruments, dental equipment and treatment rooms.
- Comfort with answering phones, scheduling patients, and discussing financial obligations of dental treatment are pluses!
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort with an engaging and positive disposition.
- Expanded Function Dental Assisting Certificate from Florida
- Digital radiography (Certified in Florida)
- Active CPR Certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in dental assisting
Immediate position available for a high energy and positive candidate who is looking for committed, long-term relationship! We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for development. Compensation is based upon skills and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Our office has always followed rigid and progressive clinical protocols to protect our team members and our Patients from any exposure.
RDH Job Description
Currently looking for bright, motivated, Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) to help us become a leading periodontal, health-focused practice. We have a 4-5 day a week position available for a talented Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH).
Our practice is growing and we are seeking a positive and talented RDH for our dental practice!
We are looking for an energetic team player who has an "all-in" attitude and commitment to the health of our patients! The right person must be goal-oriented, self-motivated, and share in our philosophy centered around lifetime care and over-all health. Our team is committed to building a positive work culture and the right candidate for this position must add to it!
We do not rush our appointments and delivering excellent patient care and building patient relationships are paramount in our treatment. We expect our hygienists to educate our patients to understand and embrace comprehensive dental care. A Positive Attitude with Patients, Team Members, and Doctors is ESSENTIAL. Excellent communication skills is a must
Salary is commensurate with experience and references. We offer Bonus opportunities, medical insurance, 401k, holiday pay, a vacation package and uniform Allowance.
- Professional Development
- Secure Employment
- Steady income (top of the market)
- Health care benefits
- Dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
We'd love to discuss your credentials, career goals and the great opportunities available with us. We provide affordable, high-quality life-time dental care to our community, and we are always looking for talented, caring and motivated people to join our team. For a great opportunity where you can thrive, call us today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 - $40.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: We follow rigid protocols to protect our team members and Patients from any risks related to the Covid-19 pandemic.